MY GARDEN NOTES-JOURNAL
Benefits of a Garden Journal
- learn from years past and be able to make the necessary changes in the future.
- grow a more healthy, productive, and efficient garden by using the information you keep track of.
- see how much you’ve learned over the years and how much your garden has grown.
- you won’t forget nearly as much; you can just refer back to what you wrote down, such as growing seasons, pest problems, ideas, and any other thoughts.
- have a place to dream! A garden journal is a perfect spot to write down, draw, or scribble all of your dreams, plans, and aspirations for your garden and/or landscaping.